Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Introverted fun & it's all mine.

Do you ever have those times when you feel like you are sick of talking?



Things keep happening around you at a whirlwind pace and it's not necessarily that you don't wish to tell those concerned about the creations of said whirlwinds, or respond to the creators themselves with words of enthusiasm and excitement, but it's just that...you're just overwhelmed with words.


Over the past week...month...I have found myself in unexpected conversations left, right, backwards and centre.

Each have had me hold such intention and forced me to pause frequently only to ensure the most intelligently provocative words would come from my lips.

But I just wish there could be more space for the socially abnormal.
For example, imagine if you could go through life with a few artistic flash cards to communicate...