Monday, June 13, 2011

From Dating to Diana.

I feel like I let my last post get a bit carried away considering my posting really is about all things lovely. And whilst my love for blogger Apocalypstick is nothing but awesome love, it may stray from the word 'lovely' a tad. Then again lovely is what you make it. Not much sense in defining things a lot of the time. 
So a new lovely love of mine is...


MY DIANA.
My wonderful friends noticed my post from a while back about lomography cameras 
and being the lovely people that they are, made my wish come true and bought me one. 
It hasn't left my side. 







THE TEN GOLDEN RULES
[as told by Lomography]
---

1. TAKE YOUR CAMERA EVERYWHERE YOU GO. 

2. USE IT ANY TIME – DAY AND NIGHT.

3. LOMOGRAPHY IS NOT AN INTERFERENCE IN YOUR LIFE, BUT PART OF IT 

4. TRY THE SHOT FROM THE HIP

5. APPROACH THE OBJECTS OF YOUR LOMOGRAPHIC DESIRE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE.

6. DON'T THINK (WILLIAM FIREBRACE)

7. BE FAST. 

8. YOU DONT HAVE TO KNOW BEFOREHAND WHAT YOU CAPTURED ON FILM. 

9. AFTERWARDS EITHER. 

10. DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANY RULES.