Monday, September 10, 2012

The 4 I do's.


I've been thinking so much about where I want to be in a few years and what I truly want to be surrounded by in a work place.
I'm sticking to my editorial dreams whether that be a blogger for Etsy, an editor for House & Garden or an art director for Frankie.
But I also feel like I'm getting more on track with my everyday.
Since moving to Auckland it's taken me a while to get back here. 
But here I am, back and inspired by...everything.

I am surrounded by awesome people here in Auckland that keep telling me their dreams and goals-all work related ones. And I can't stop being inspired. I LOVE IT. But at the same time, horrific stuff keeps happening that also makes me think more and more about the everyday and how much I want to love every bit of it.

So yes, the 4 goals; to dream, to enjoy, to meet & to do.